******* - Advanced Thread Rating [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Advanced Thread Rating - Rating a Thread inside a forum/site is never easy like now with Advanced Thread Rating.

If you want to know the appraisal of readers or other members for your content you post on a thread/a post, here is your solution that every site/forum should have "Advanced Thread Rating".

This add-on allows users to evaluate a thread inside the forum/site. It is the functional equivalent to the ratingfunction of resources. The users could not...

Read more about this resource...

Hello
Just bought this add-on yesteday... just what I need it.

I just submit the ticket from your site, asking how can I style the rate thread, coz the color is white and doesn't go along with the theme of my site...
I think just need a little bit tweak and it's perfect

thanks

Curious if this is selectable by node? In other words id like to use this in a single forum and not be enabled for the rest of the forum nodes. Is this possible?

Curious if this is selectable by node? In other words id like to use this in a single forum and not be enabled for the rest of the forum nodes. Is this possible?

We provide list of permissions that you can grant for specific user/usergroup/node.

Regards,

I really must urge you to consider a better implementation of the node permissions.. the current system is very convoluted when you have to manually disable this for every single forum except the forum i want to use this in... Id like to see an node permission system similar to the following example.. It seems unnecessary to give every single one of my nodes custom permissions simply to enable a plugin to work on a single node.
2acp.webp

I would also second the request for some style properties the hard coded white backgrounds here and there are a deal breaker.. In its current state this plugin has an unfinished feel.

Last edited:
I have also discovered that when disabling the plugin the "Management Ratings" menu item is still present. Shouldnt this also be hidden when the plugin is disabled?
I would also consider rephrasing the title to "Manage Ratings"

-----------
Edit: 12:55pm est.
-----------
So after messing with this most the morning.. I have to say the permission system is absolutely inadequate and needlessly complex for anyone who only intends to enable this plugin for a few nodes. Shame to flush money down the toilet but this will have to be uninstalled and shelved. Disappointing.

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Advanced Thread Rating with a new update entry:

26/12/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Added 32 rating styles.
- Fixed bug on alert for watched users.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

06/01/2015: Version 1.2.0

- Added thread review system.
- Minor bug fixes.

08/01/2015: Version 1.3.0

- Added option to enable/disable review system.
- Added rating form's style property.
- Corrected some missing phrases.
- Minor bug fixes.

Did you read my above comment ?

We're under developing style properties feature for 1.3.0 version. Please wait for 1.3.0 version to solve your issue.

Regards,
What do SP's have to do with permissions?
I really must urge you to consider a better implementation of the node permissions.. the current system is very convoluted when you have to manually disable this for every single forum except the forum i want to use this in... Id like to see an node permission system similar to the following example.. It seems unnecessary to give every single one of my nodes custom permissions simply to enable a plugin to work on a single node.

What do SP's have to do with permissions?

We provide permissions that based on XenForo default system allowing you to grant permission for Node/Usergroup/User that more flexible than Exclude node option. Please do not do sth that is inflexible.

Please do not do sth that is inflexible.
I never said it was inflexible.. I said it was Convoluted (quite the opposite)

If im missing something (with me thats always a possibility) you're free to fill me in and ill gladly admit i am wrong apologise and move on..

Last edited:
@FredC

We understand you confused. Let me explain for your scenario. Did you try grant "Not Set" permission for usergroup and grant "Yes" permission for node ?

We are waiting an update which fixes the "Google Structured Data" problem. Because, google structured data testing tool gives error about rating lines.

09/01/2015: Version 1.4.0

- Added alert preferences for rates / reviews.
- Fixed bug on display rating star in google search.
- Fixed bug on option to enable/disable review system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom