Advanced Thread Archiver [Paid] [Deleted]

Jake B.

Jake B. submitted a new resource:

Advanced Thread Archiver - Automatically archive old threads

This addon will allow you to automatically archive old threads based on parameters you set.

NOTE: If you previously purchased this addon from xenstop.com, please send me a message here with your paypal e-mail address and I will manually create the new order for you and you will receive a download link along with any future updates.

Read more about this resource...

If i click on buy i get the message:

XenForo Community - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

There really isn't anything to screenshot, it's just some options. You can set a max age for posts (per node) and set whether they hard delete, soft delete, move, or close the thread once they reach that age. You can also make it so threads are archived (with the previously listed methods) if they haven't been replied to in a set number of days.

If i click on buy i get the message:

XenForo Community - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

This issue has been fixed.

Nice, but have the same problem like other add-ons like this: i think the better way will be to move/delete threads based on last viewed. So threads, where many users dont write a new post but read the thread will be save and dont moved or deleted.

eg typical hint threads, or documentation threads

Can you integrate a option like "last viewed" ?

Yes, i have talk about this with mike... but i think this would be the better way to search for realy unused threads. :)

... it gives one nice (or two) add-on to view, who has read a thread. This addon view also the date/time a user has last read this thread.

"[RainDD] Thread Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread)" http://xenforo.com/community/resources/raindd-thread-activity-users-viewed-viewing-thread.3178/

or integrate parts from this one:
"Who Has Read A Thread" http://xenforo.com/community/threads/who-has-read-a-thread.14909/ in your add-on to archive also based on "last viewed this thread".

A combination from your add-on with one of the above will be a great thing.
top.gif

Do you dont think, this can be a solution and a nice upgrade for your add-on?
Please dont let me kneel and beg ...
beten.gif
or must i ask my wife
princezna.gif
for money
pleite.gif
to motivate you? :D Iam a old man
alt.gif
, come on. :D ;)

Top Bottom