Add-on Advanced Image Slider [Paid] (100 $ Budget)

yavuz

Short info; I asked several persons to built an addon that a customer of mine needed but unfortunately I haven't made any progress lately. There had been some little work done on and off by Chris Deeming last year but he couldn't continue to work on it due to his other paid or projects that took the priority. Regardless, I want to thank him working with me get rid of some bugs, add some features.

The addon already exists (here) but has a lot of bugs, not optimized to work on large forums.

The addon I look forward to is a slider that pulls the first image in a post and displays it in a film strip (series of images) something like this:

general.webp

Another example screenshot that I took from Yilmaz's demos:

slider.webp

Features
  • Some basic caching
  • Compatible with widget framework + be able to show on XenPorta frontpage, needn't necessary be a module.
  • Multiple tabs (like the little blue buttons you see above) be able to create slider tabs from admincp, define from which forums the images will appear within the slider tab.
  • Category ribbons (like above)
  • Thread title or customized text (written in the grey area)
  • Load more images (indicator or an arrow to click on)
  • Limit number of images shown in each slider tab.
Please let me know if this interests you, I really want this done rather soon than later. I can provide you with more demo adresses and examples if you need any.

Thank you for reading this thread.

That's good news! When you shorten the width of the page do the pics reduce in number, size or collapse in a masonory format? I ask because although I liked Jaxel's Recent Attachments and slider block it did neither of those things.

That's good news! When you shorten the width of the page do the pics reduce in number, size or collapse in a masonory format? I ask because although I liked Jaxel's Recent Attachments and slider block it did neither of those things.

I reported a problem that xfrocks will likely adress, it's in the works. Compared with jaxel's module it's far more advanced than that. Which I belive a lot of folks will like :)

The most awesome thing is that because it's integrated into the Widget Framework you can basicly (and easily) get it to show in almost every position with help of hooks. That includes XenPorta too.

Images are cached and thumbnails are generated. Not to mention you can group tab slides!

I'll update you about the progress and post screenshots if I'll get permission from xfrocks.

Sorry, I left @xfrocks a message the same day I posted the latest update but couldn't get a reply. The line of communication has been hard throughout the whole addon development. I'm mentioning his name only because I'm starting to lose hope this will ever get to a productive state.

Top Bottom