Lack of interest Advanced group management in user upgrades

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

CyberAP

When I create a new user upgrade I can set a time limit only for the upgrade itself but not for the groups. For example I want users who purchased an upgrade to have an unlimited license for content and only 1 year of updates. So just like on xenforo.com. But it is impossible with current upgrades because I have to manually add users to group with unlimited license.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Could what you are asking for be accomplished with 2 user upgrades?
-one upgrade which would allow people to be in another usergroup for a set amount of time for a year of updates
-another upgrade which would allow people to be in another usergroup forever for access to content

?

Could what you are asking for be accomplished with 2 user upgrades?
-one upgrade which would allow people to be in another usergroup for a set amount of time for a year of updates
-another upgrade which would allow people to be in another usergroup forever for access to content

?
I think yes. I decided to do just like you said.

Top Bottom