Lack of interest Advanced forum statistics

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

a legacy reborn

It would be a nice little addition if we could see a MyBB kind of stats bar with

Average posts per day
Threads per day
Members per day
Posts per member
Replies per thread

Most active poster of the day
Most active forums of the day,week, all time.
% of members who have actually ever posted

This would probably have to be a link under the current stats. Thank you for reading this excuse the typos I am too lazy to reenable spell check on my iphone.

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I would love a histogram of when individuals log in by date, and how much time they spent online.

I would also love to have a graph of traffic for individual forums/subforums, to show how busy those are.

But I seriously doubt most admins care about those things, so perhaps a modification.

Yeah...I'm rocking 1.1.2 and I totally don't have that....

sen.png

You don't need debug mode, but you do need to log in as a full admin account (super admin, not just admin). Edit - or that account has "view statistics" ticked under the admin permissions screen.

I'm not the super admin. How do we set this for our admin accounts? It's a fairly worthless feature if the administration can't even use it. lol. I'm the one who does SEO and most of our board development - I just didn't install the forum :-/

I'm not the super admin. How do we set this for our admin accounts? It's a fairly worthless feature if the administration can't even use it. lol. I'm the one who does SEO and most of our board development - I just didn't install the forum :-/

When you create new admins, Xenforo does not by default give them global permissions. You might think that is a bit of a pain when you can't access some sections, but really it's following a sensible policy of the super admin having to explicitly give these extra permissions to users. Also, you appreciate it when you do want to make someone admin, but hide certain features. You just need to get someone with super admin permissions to go into your administration options screen and tick the features you need to access, like the stats.

Super Admins can also be declared in config.php.

Top Bottom