Adsense warning message received

Hi Guys I have the following warning from Adense. Does anyone understand what Im doing wrong and what i need to do to rectify it please ?? I have an add in header, one in sidebar and one in footer.

Hello,

This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part.

Affected website: whitbyseaanglers.co.uk

Example page where violation occurred: http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/threads/home-made-bait-for-salt-water-fishing.31364/page-2

Action required: Please make changes immediately to your site to follow AdSense program policies.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

Publishers may not implement Google ads in a manner that makes them more prominent than the content of the page itself. On mobile devices this includes placing two or more Google ads on the viewscreen at the same time. Please be aware that if you have responsive website design that ads may shift into non compliant positions as the format of the screen changes.

In order to remain fully compliant please ensure that your site and ad layout remain compliant across all devices. For more information this policy can be found on our help center and on this short video.

From your own post:
On mobile devices this includes placing two or more Google ads on the viewscreen at the same time. Please be aware that if you have responsive website design that ads may shift into non compliant positions as the format of the screen changes.

Your site:
upload_2016-6-9_10-48-46.webp

When viewed on a mobile device / narrow screen width, your right-hand sidebar advert moves down below the thread content and ends up directly above the 'bottom of the page' advert - making both of them appear on the screen at the same time - as per @thedude's example. (y)

Ahhh right. So on mobiles I have 2 adverts on the screen at the same time and this is against their terms of service ??

Ok so whats the fix ??

Is there some way to tell the theme to show the advert to Large screens but not to mobiles ?? I dont want to loose the ad as it makes me money.

i would just disable one of the ads, then create another one that is responsive rather than widescreen

Top Bottom