XF 2.1 Adsense in XF 2.1 and setting up a "Pro" membership without them?

DarkGizmo

I just recently signed up to Adsense, got the HTML code, I put it in PAGE_CONTAINER but i was thinking, is there a better way to handle adsense?

Can I set up my adsense somehow so that when someone is in a specific usergroup the ads aren't displayed for them? (basically paid ad removal?)

How can this be done?

I just recently signed up to Adsense, got the HTML code, I put it in PAGE_CONTAINER but i was thinking, is there a better way to handle adsense?

Can I set up my adsense somehow so that when someone is in a specific usergroup the ads aren't displayed for them? (basically paid ad removal?)

How can this be done?
If not adverse to a paid plugin, ads manager by Siropu does this easily (amongst a host of other features).

Otherwise, you can wrap a conditional around your code bits to show to non-paid-group ids.

an I set up my adsense somehow so that when someone is in a specific usergroup the ads aren't displayed for them? (basically paid ad removal?)
Why not use Xenforo's build-in advertise system? You can put your adsense code there instead of page_container and specify groups which should or should not see the ads. So easy.
Setup > Advertising

Top Bottom