1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adsense Direct - Adsense Just Got More Interesting

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by Anthony Parsons, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

2. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Its good but I wish they would pay via Paypal instead of sending me a check. It would be alot quicker.

3. Anthony Parsons

You can setup bank transfer with them... being in Australia, I have mine two days after the payment is made.

Mouth likes this.
  4. BoostN

BoostN Active Member

I use direct deposit as well. It looks like google's cut is 15%?

5. Anthony Parsons

I don't lose anything for direct deposit for normal adsense... but this adsense direct isn't available for me in Australia just yet. So do they take 15% of adsense direct sold ads only for commission if you direct deposit?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  6. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

You guys are lucky the only option for payment Google gave me was direct deposit and I don't even have a bank account.

7. BoostN

BoostN Active Member

Sorry. My question was regarding the direct selling ad commission cut. Looks like it is 15%, as you said. Direct deposit is "fee free" for me as well.

Anthony Parsons likes this.
  8. Anthony Parsons

Thanks for that... now I know what to expect when its allowed from Australia.

9. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Does it support responsive ad units?

10. Anthony Parsons

Yes... there are zero changes to your site code. Whatever ad unit you serve up in your code, that is what is served... except you're just selling it direct at a 15% cut to Google, instead of an ad share with Google of normally 60/40.

11. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

I would rather sell my ads direct by my self then offering google more power because all this will do is start lead generation for google to sell adwords. just my opinion.

Anthony Parsons and Walter like this.
  12. hpidriver

hpidriver Member

Currently, the following ad units are not eligible for use in AdSense Direct campaigns:
    • Idle ad units
    • Hidden ad units
    • Responsive ad units
    • Ad units that are already being used in experiments
    • Ad units that are already being used in another AdSense Direct campaign.
    Source - https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6059928?hl=en