• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Adsense Direct - Adsense Just Got More Interesting

Anthony Parsons

I don't lose anything for direct deposit for normal adsense... but this adsense direct isn't available for me in Australia just yet. So do they take 15% of adsense direct sold ads only for commission if you direct deposit?

Last edited:

FredC

You guys are lucky the only option for payment Google gave me was direct deposit and I don't even have a bank account.

BoostN

I don't lose anything for direct deposit for normal adsense... but this adsense direct isn't available for me in Australia just yet. So do they take 15% of adsense direct sold ads only for commission if you direct deposit?
Sorry. My question was regarding the direct selling ad commission cut. Looks like it is 15%, as you said. Direct deposit is "fee free" for me as well.

Anthony Parsons

Yes... there are zero changes to your site code. Whatever ad unit you serve up in your code, that is what is served... except you're just selling it direct at a 15% cut to Google, instead of an ad share with Google of normally 60/40.