AdminVortex - Admin's Portal to Success!

Jadster

Hello Everybody!
Today I want to bring you my newest website! Although the website has been live for a little while now, we are doing our very best in growing each and every day. Our theme was designed by @Mike Creuzer and the Audentio Team. I am very grateful for their work and cooperation with me and I would have to say I am very pleased with the overall design. I cannot thank them enough for what they did and now I bring you, AdminVortex.

AdminVortex is a new forum for webmasters who are looking to boost their website to the next level. Some features we hope to offer will be FOTM & SOTM where the winners will get their website showcased for a full month on the homepage of the website as well as community reviews to get your website reviewed by the members & staff of AdminVortex. Right now, we are striving to help others reach their full potential with their website. We are always looking for new ways to help others grow their website and grow our website ourself. We are always listening to our members, asking for their opinions on what they want to see, whether it be a new design, new add-ons, new teams, anything to make their experience better. We don't want to be better then everybody else, we want to simply stand out and be a community that helps one another in reaching their goals. We know that there are many websites, be it forums or just webpages that are in the same niche that we are in, but we don't want to be like everyone else, we want to stand out and be unique, that is what we want.

We thank all of our current users for standing by us so far and we hope to see you soon!

Honestly WAY too much Blue for my tastes and eyes. I would consider doing something with the background, maybe add a pattern design or something. Also how are you different fromt he other Admin websites?

We don't want to be better then everybody else, we want to simply stand out and be a community that helps one another in reaching their goals. We know that there are many websites, be it forums or just webpages that are in the same niche that we are in, but we don't want to be like everyone else, we want to stand out and be unique, that is what we want.
So, how are you going to be unique? What are you offering that the other admin forums don't already have? What are you bringing to the table to entice members to post on your site instead of the ones already busy and active with a multitude of topics and information readily available?

Other than that - as Goodfella says, the style is way too blue for my tastes. The logo is bland and uninteresting, the forums are almost empty, there's no favicon. The style looks almost default Audentio.

We are still working with the theme, it was something I got from Audentio that I am thankful for what they did. As for how are we unique, well there are many ways to be unique and seeing as how we are still just starting off we are still fairly new so not much yet but we will do our best to bring new content and new ways to make us unique over other people.

We are still working with the theme, it was something I got from Audentio that I am thankful for what they did. As for how are we unique, well there are many ways to be unique and seeing as how we are still just starting off we are still fairly new so not much yet but we will do our best to bring new content and new ways to make us unique over other people.
Wouldn't it have made more sense to get everything ready, with your new uniqueness before showcasing? :p

I chose to showcase it to get some ideas from the community as it never hurts and is actually recommended to get ideas from others.

Fair enough. Then I suggest you get a good eyecatching logo, a favicon and do something about all that blue :)

I would love to see what you do to make the forum different from the other ones out there. I am a member of a few admin forums, and i can tell you upon visiting yours there was nothing that would interest me and prompt me to register. So you just lost one possible user and poster by not being different or as Lisa said having uniqueness.

Top Bottom