Admin's Vortex ~ Admins Portal to Success

JordanH

Looking for a few critiques for a new forum I invested into:

Just a couple days ago, someone came up to me asking for an investment for the new forum they where planning to make. We discussed a few things over a few days talk. Ultimately I decided to agree and we made an agreement on my investment.
I went ahead and got the XenForo license, a few paid addons, and help set everything up for him. Not even 24 hours has gone by when we came to about 350 post. An amazing start for a new forum. If the rate continues we will have a whopping 1,000 post before we even hit 72 hours (3 days!). We are currently over 700 post near the end of day 2.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Admin's Vortex

Name of Site: Admins Vortex
Site URL: http://www.adminsvortex.com
Site Type: Forum
Category: Webmaster/Advertising/Services
Description: Admin's Vortex is yet another (but active) promotion and webmaster forum where you can help boost your site to success. We offer a few services such as posting packages, review packages, FOTM, SOTM, free hosting, and free domains. We acknowledge that there are several forum types out there in our niche, but we will pride ourselves to be unique and different from the rest.

Admin's Vortex is also your one stop source for some tips and tricks to help you enhance your site and allow it to grow larger with ease. Along with these services We will soon have a Resource center where our users can help upload and share code snippets, themes, and user experience to help benefit new webmasters. We will be looking to have our resource center filled with useful items for all admins to use.

Admin's Vortex loves to listen to our users. We take feedback into consideration, and welcome it. We are here to stay, and we are proud to have come so far in so little time. We thank our users who continue to offer support and use our services.

We plan to get a custom made XenForo theme that will only be used on our site. If you find anything worth reporting, let met know.

I like this site. Very active, with loads of posts and active users. I especially like the custom skin.

You could do with adding even more content, but with what you have is good! Be aware that Google won't like the domain as it is very young, so you may not be indexed as much.

Liam

It seems I'm unable to edit my main post :O

Anyhow, further more, we Have a new theme by @CyberAP until our custom gets started! Any ideas and reviews would be nice!

Great choice of style and a fav of mine from @CyberAP range of styles. Looking real good @Nolax (y)
Ya, he has done a good job with the theme. Very pleased with it. However, We are still going to get a custom one made that will better fit us and be unique and exclusive to us. We feel it will better let us stand out more.
I like the site! I'll probably register just for tips...
Thank you. Please do!

Top Bottom