AdminRage.com

Nice domain.

Style is clean, nice job on the parts you've enhanced with that but personally blue is a colour I'm not fond of but I can see it's a quality style so I'm putting my preferences aside. In the breadcrumbs to the far right you may want to change the jumpMenuTrigger icon as it's really difficult to see it.In the same area you may want to change the arrows in the breadcrumbs and make them a little more prominent.

Change the node icons for something custom try to use another colour other than blue to break out the colours a little.

Most of the style is still default so I'd suggest maybe look in the resources area and apply some enhancements or get inspiration from them and modify them perhaps to your preference.

Other than that, goodluck with your site. :)

What do you guys think?

AdminRage.com

Theme ideas, addon ideas, etc. All accepted :)
Looks nice and simple, I like it but it seems like you JUST started it up :P Only suggestion I can make for you is to remove the home link from your navigation template, it's a waste of space unless you have either a portal installed or the home page redirecting to something other than your forum page.

Looks nice and simple, I like it but it seems like you JUST started it up :p Only suggestion I can make for you is to remove the home link from your navigation template, it's a waste of space unless you have either a portal installed or the home page redirecting to something other than your forum page.
Will do :)
Any other ideas?
Also, feel free to join :p

Top Bottom