Lack of interest ADMINCP > Drop Down Collapsible Node listings

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

JVCode

I'd love to see this in a near future version of xenForo, I'm wanting to add literally 2,000 forum nodes and the same with pages to my current forum but the admincp node listing is stopping me.

With over 2k forums and pages, it would kill the node list page completely, I'd love to see an option where you're able to shrink the node list page and serve the forums in a drop down fashion. (As you can do with vbulletin (collapsible forum list).

If this suggestion isn't seen as viable, would it be (im)possible for a developer to create this as an addon?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
BUMP! Even with the new scrollbar addition to 1.1, when you have close to 2k forum nodes, the page LAGS to buggery and I'm sure it's putting strain on the server to display the page. If my idea from #1 was implemented, that would solve this issue. This should be core imo, especially for big boards with thousands of forums and pages.

Here's a few images to properly demonstrate what I mean...

Forum Manager.webp

Outcome.webp

Can anyone re-create this way of displaying forum nodes?

Top Bottom