admin.php page shows as just white after site transfer

sycoinc

the admin page on my site for the back end of the forums shows as a white page and i cant access the back of the site to get things edited and to activate some accounts that haven't received the confirmation email.

Is there a way to fix this or resolve this issue.. it worked to start off with when i had an IP pointing to the site but when i moved the domain name it messed up. The front of the site is working fine and people can post and view everything

thanks for all your help if anyone responds.

- stephen

Are you saying you recently moved hosts?

In which case you may need to wait for the DNS to propagate.
Or you can force it using the hosts file in Windows.

A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);
hmmm, still didnt show anything, also looking at source it just shows the below and nothing else... but the admin.php file is in tact... would there be something in the database i could change to resolve this do you think?

Code:
<html>
<head>
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="chrome-extension://cpngackimfmofbokmjmljamhdncknpmg/style.css"><
script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="chrome-extension://cpngackimfmofbokmjmljamhdncknpmg/page_context.js"></script>
</head>
<body screen_capture_injected="true"></body>
</html>

I ran into similar problems when transferring XenForo from our dev server to a live staging server.

You might want to try and run /install/index.php?upgrade/rebuild to see if that makes a difference. Also navigating directly to a sub page, such as /admin.php?tools/ might do the trick.
this worked thankyou!

Top Bottom