Resource icon

Admin Notes 1.1.0

No permission to download
And table liam_admin_notes can be dropped too?
Sorry if I'm being dense but I just want to make sure I dropped the correct tables.

For clarification, there was nothing wrong with this addon and it functioned exactly as designed. We just didn't use it and like to clear out any unused addons.

And table liam_admin_notes can be dropped too?
Sorry if I'm being dense but I just want to make sure I dropped the correct tables.

For clarification, there was nothing wrong with this addon and it functioned exactly as designed. We just didn't use it and like to clear out any unused addons.

Correct :)

No need to keep an unused addon installed, although I'm bad for that myself ;) I install addons but rarely uninstall :/

Liam

@Liam W

I tried installing this via Chris' add on installer. The following comes up: The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I've tried on two sites. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong (if anything).

Thanks,

@Liam W

I tried installing this via Chris' add on installer. The following comes up: The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I've tried on two sites. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong (if anything).

Thanks,

My older versions aren't compatible with the auto installer because the upload directory is called UPLOAD.

You'll have to upload manually, or extract the zip, rename the upload folder to lower case and rezip it.

Liam

I'm having some trouble removing this on our beta site. I get the following error when trying to remove it:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/html/library/WGBB/Notes/Installer.php on line 17

It's causing us to get an error on the admin.php page. That error is:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/html/library/WGBB/Notes/Model/Note.php on line 76

I have tried re-installing it, which it allowed me to do but the same errors still occur.

I'm having some trouble removing this on our beta site. I get the following error when trying to remove it:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/html/library/WGBB/Notes/Installer.php on line 17

It's causing us to get an error on the admin.php page. That error is:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/html/library/WGBB/Notes/Model/Note.php on line 76

I have tried re-installing it, which it allowed me to do but the same errors still occur.

That's not from my add-on - I use a different directory.

Liam

Request: make notes editable. Would be nice to be able to make notes for other admins/mods and then update them as needed rather then deleting and creating a new one

1.1.0 caused admin.php to 500, meaning I couldn't login to the admin area at all. I replaced that with the files from 1.0 and this resolved the 500.

Code:
library/LiamW/AdminNotes/Extend/ControllerAdmin/Home.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_LiamW_Admi...')

1.1.0 caused admin.php to 500, meaning I couldn't login to the admin area at all. I replaced that with the files from 1.0 and this resolved the 500.

Code:
library/LiamW/AdminNotes/Extend/ControllerAdmin/Home.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_LiamW_Admi...')

It must be something to do with your setup, as it's running on XF Liam without issue.

Liam

Stumbled upon a bug, when I tried to add someone as an administrator, I got this

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'last_note_viewed' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: *************, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/*************/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/*************/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/*************/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/*************/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/*************/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_admin', Array)
#5 /home/*************/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/*************/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/*************/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Admin.php(133): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/*************/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Admin->actionSave()
#9 /home/*************/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/*************/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "https://www.*************.org/admin.php?admins/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["admins/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["visitor_password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["username"] => string(9) "*************"
    ["extra_user_group_ids"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(1) "3"
    }
    ["permissions"] => array(34) {
      [0] => string(6) "option"
      [1] => string(4) "help"
      [2] => string(12) "bbCodeSmilie"
      [3] => string(5) "addOn"
      [4] => string(4) "node"
      [5] => string(6) "thread"
      [6] => string(10) "attachment"
      [7] => string(3) "tag"
      [8] => string(15) "resourceManager"
      [9] => string(6) "notice"
      [10] => string(13) "notifications"
      [11] => string(17) "manageXenPushover"
      [12] => string(18) "usePushoverXenForo"
      [13] => string(4) "user"
      [14] => string(9) "userField"
      [15] => string(6) "trophy"
      [16] => string(7) "warning"
      [17] => string(3) "ban"
      [18] => string(9) "userGroup"
      [19] => string(11) "userUpgrade"
      [20] => string(5) "style"
      [21] => string(8) "language"
      [22] => string(4) "cron"
      [23] => string(12) "rebuildCache"
      [24] => string(14) "viewStatistics"
      [25] => string(8) "viewLogs"
      [26] => string(6) "import"
      [27] => string(3) "dev"
      [28] => string(14) "upgradeXenForo"
      [29] => string(7) "contact"
      [30] => string(16) "manageXenGallery"
      [31] => string(15) "enableDebugMode"
      [32] => string(12) "rotating_ads"
      [33] => string(9) "bookmarks"
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(21) "/admin.php?admins/add"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Disabling the addon allowed for addition of the adminisrator.

Was successfully running this in XF 1.4.12. Wasn't using it so decided to uninstall. @Liam W I got this error during the uninstallation process:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method LiamW\AdminNotes\DatabaseSchema\Admin::uinstall() in /home/username/public_html/library/LiamW/AdminNotes/Addon.php on line 32

It no longer shows up on "List Add-Ons". However, when viewing the admincp home, my normal homepage is gone and I get this error:

Code:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table ‘database_name.liam_admin_notes' doesn't exist
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in LiamW/AdminNotes/Model/AdminNotes.php at line 36
[*]LiamW\AdminNotes\Model\AdminNotes->countNotesNewerThan() in LiamW/AdminNotes/Extend/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 25
[*]LiamW\AdminNotes\Extend\ControllerAdmin\Home->actionIndex() in AttachStats/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 7
[*]AttachStats_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/username/public_html/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
How can I fix this process/finish the uninstall/fix admincp home?

I had that problem some time ago. I cannot remember how we fixed it, but I'm pretty sure we ended up restoring a backup and then manually removing the addon.
I look forward in hearing of a better way than doing that :)

Top Bottom