Admin CP Login Enhanced

Admin CP Login Enhanced 1.1.1

No permission to download

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

Admin CP Login Enhanced - Change the interface of the Admin CP Login Page.

Overview
This addon changes the interface of the Admin CP Login Page.

52e2hG6.png

Installation Instructions
  • Extract ZIP file
  • Upload the contents of the "upload" folder into the root folder of your xenforo installation.
  • Install the XML File.
Under no circumstance are you allowed to repackage/redistribute this resource in any way, shape or form. If you are caught doing so, your details will be passed on to other...

Read more about this resource...

Would you guys want to customize this text?

bOGKSB8.png
I would actually love to customize the whole thing (The whole Box Container) All three text fields if possible, this way I wouldn't have to do custom phrases so only that login/password text changes.

I also have another idea that is very similar to this. I notice some xenforo sites disable the login dropped down and instead have the newly registering user go to a new page where they would register. Well I would love to do this but thought it was boring. Now if the user would redirect to a page like this where I could customize some things a bit, then that route I could take. Now I know this is possible through custom php pages etc, etc.. But this is what I am trying to avoid. I am sure you would get tons of likes/approvals for this. :)

I would actually love to customize the whole thing (The whole Box Container) All three text fields if possible, this way I wouldn't have to do custom phrases so only that login/password text changes.

I also have another idea that is very similar to this. I notice some xenforo sites disable the login dropped down and instead have the newly registering user go to a new page where they would register. Well I would love to do this but thought it was boring. Now if the user would redirect to a page like this where I could customize some things a bit, then that route I could take. Now I know this is possible through custom php pages etc, etc.. But this is what I am trying to avoid. I am sure you would get tons of likes/approvals for this. :)

You can also enable development mode and go into the template mods and edit it there.

Hi ! I updated to 1.1 but i've a problem.
Background is not ready :(
This is my configuration
Great Regards !

Attachments

• Screenshot_22.webp
    Screenshot_22.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_23.webp
    Screenshot_23.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 16

I am going to add the option to change the placeholder text.

Top Bottom