1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Admin CP CSS Error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by NecessaryGaming, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Hi guys, just upgraded to 1.2 and I'm getting this error at the top of the Admin CP:
    Code:
    CSS Error: public:xenforo.css: Invalid Property Access: group: pageNavLink, group: pageNavPage; public:form.css: Invalid Property Access: group: overlayCtrlUnitLabelWidth
    Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you!

EDIT: I resolved this issue by rebuilding the master data! :)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  2. Hi guys, just upgraded to 1.2 and I'm getting this error at the top of the Admin CP:

Code:
    CSS Error: public:xenforo.css: Invalid Property Access: group: pageNavLink, group: pageNavPage; public:form.css: Invalid Property Access: group: overlayCtrlUnitLabelWidth
    Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you!

EDIT: I resolved this issue by rebuilding the master data! :)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Please don't cross post in multiple forums.

Threads merged.

4. Bonta-kun

Bonta-kun Member

I have the same problem. How did you reset it?

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Rebuild the master data.

6. Bonta-kun

Bonta-kun Member

Sorry, but how?

7. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Visit /install and click the button to rebuild the master data.

8. Cass

Cass Member

I used the Rebuild Master Data function, and the issue persists for me. Any ideas on how to resolve the problem?

Here's my error:
    Code:
    CSS Error: public:xenforo.css: Invalid Property Access: group: pageNavLink, group: pageNavPage; public:form.css Invalid Property Access: group overlayCtrlUnitLabelWidth