XF 1.3 Address Book in Conversation Message (Directory list for Members)

Just a quick question... I have used multiple forum systems and I noticed that when sending a message, there is usually a spot where you can open either a window or overlay and select multiple participants. Is there not a directory section (besides the "Members" tab on the nav bar) where you can search for multiple members and input them into the To: section?

Just to clarify, not how to add multiple people, but a place to search for members within the conversation page and then add them to the To: section of the conversation.

Any help would be appreciated. I have searched through all the addons and the forums but have had no luck!

Thank you!

Tracy Perry

Any help would be appreciated. I have searched through all the addons and the forums but have had no luck!
Thank you!
Pretty sure when you click in the "To" field as you start typing a name a popup comes up. Select the name, put a comma and start typing the next name and a popup of users shows up again. To me that's a little easier if you know the names. If you don't know the user names then it won't work.

Yeah that was the problem... Not knowing the names... Starting to type it is a very useful feature, but having to go to members and then registered users separately to find a username is a little cumbersome.. Just thought there might be an easier way instead of opening a separate browser...