[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
I hope all is well with them. It looks like their forum is non-functional...
I was in contact with them a couple of weeks ago. Would love to hear that all is ok too.

EDIT - I was in in contact with @AddonsLab not @AddonFlare . Got confused for a moment and didn't realize which thread I was replying to. AddonFlare is for sure MIA.

Last edited:
FYI - AddonFlare originally custom developed the Paid Advertisements and Paid Registrations addons for me for my saintsreport.com site, which cost me a ton of money. I then gave him permission to market them, without asking for a royalty.

I don't know the significance of that as far as ownership goes, but being as I paid for their initial development, and Ivan has apparently disappeared and abandoned them, I would think that I should have some say on whether or not another developer can continue their development, right?

What I do know is that I have made every effort to contact Ivan through phone, email, and his support link on his AddonFlare website for the past year with no response, and these addons need to continue to function properly. I don't want to have to pay someone else for a new version of something that already cost me a small fortune to have developed.

I don't know the significance of that as far as ownership goes, but being as I paid for their initial development, and Ivan has apparently disappeared and abandoned them, I would think that I should have some say on whether or not another developer can continue their development, right?
What was the agreement between you and the developer?

Do you own the rights to the add-ons or does the developer?

I guess it depends on your agreement. Do you have it in writing somewhere?

I know a lot of developers here on the site retain ownership. But either way, you yourself would have the right to have it updated personally by another developer. But if you aren't the copyright owner, you won't be able to release it for others.

@AddonFlare here is the error I am encountering:

LogicException: Unknown relation or alias PaidRegistrationsAccountType accessed on xf_user_upgrade in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:768

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(664): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->join('PaidRegistratio...', true, false, false)
#1 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(14): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->with('PaidRegistratio...')
#2 src/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(53): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->findUserUpgradesForList()
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(1242): XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->getFilteredUserUpgradesForList()
#4 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(13): XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionUpgrades()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionUpgrades(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Upgrades', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

My users report that they cannot purchase an account upgrade anymore as they encounter the message
Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error has occurred. Please try again later.

Running XF 2.2.13

LogicException: Unknown relation or alias PaidRegistrationsAccountType accessed on xf_user_upgrade in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:768

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(664): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->join('PaidRegistratio...', true, false, false)
#1 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(14): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->with('PaidRegistratio...')
#2 src/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(53): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->findUserUpgradesForList()
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(1242): XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->getFilteredUserUpgradesForList()
#4 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(13): XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionUpgrades()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionUpgrades(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Upgrades', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 {main}

My users report that they cannot purchase an account upgrade anymore as they encounter the message

Running XF 2.2.13
If you're using [AL] Core Package with any of your add-ons, have you upgraded it to the latest version?

Stack trace​

#12 {main}

Running XF 2.2.13

I think you have to disable the Legacy option on the AL Core addon.

Top Bottom