[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats [Deleted]

So like this?

Code:
{{ $xf.addonFlareForumStatsForumStatRepo ? $xf.addonFlareForumStatsForumStatRepo.renderForumStats()|raw : null }}
<div class="porta-articles-above-full">

I would think it would be like this, or does your addon have its own <div>?

Code:
<div class="porta-articles-above-full">
{{ $xf.addonFlareForumStatsForumStatRepo ? $xf.addonFlareForumStatsForumStatRepo.renderForumStats()|raw : null }}

Yea, it has its own div

Not trying to be a jerk, just curious more than anything else. Have you done any studies to show this addon boosts user engagement? Do you have any stats that show how this impacted a users experience?

Not trying to be a jerk, just curious more than anything else. Have you done any studies to show this addon boosts user engagement? Do you have any stats that show how this impacted a users experience?

“Latest Stats” add-ons have been very popular in forums and a highly requested in XF2 for a reason. Your question can be answered in the same way as “what’s the point of the what’s new button?”. The issue this add-on solves is packaging all of the latest/top data in one (aesthetically pleasing) place while also auto fetching new data. Unfortunately, I don’t have an exact percentage boost of user engagement I can give you but I can say our customers are very happy with the results :)

Is there a way to setup two latest posts from two different sets of forums, also giving them a name of latest posts "a" and latest posts "b"?

Is there a way to setup two latest posts from two different sets of forums, also giving them a name of latest posts "a" and latest posts "b"?

Yep, it’s absolutely possible to setup 2 different sets of “Latest Posts” for different forums. It’s currently not possible to setup individual names for each though, but it’s definitely a good suggestion for a future update :)

I like this mod, but is insanely pricey. I understand the support and work. You should make the lifetime slightly cheaper and maybe lower the 12 month by 10 bucks at least. The price of the mod is so high that when you say it's 34 bucks and do the SLASHING to make it look like it's on sale when it's really not (i cannot see someone paying $50 plus dollars for 3 months) ... it's only for 3 months. Make it 6. Just some ideas. I like support and paying; but just my 2 sense. Sometimes high priced mods are chocked by the costs. I purchased for early support, but hope that it works well, you offer and upgrade path; paying $99 outright is kind of nuts for it being so new and limited. I mean this in good spirits :D

Last edited:
I like this mod, but is insanely pricey. I understand the support and work. You should make the lifetime slightly cheaper and maybe lower the 12 month by 10 bucks at least. The price of the mod is so high that when you say it's 34 bucks and do the SLASHING to make it look like it's on sale when it's really not (i cannot see someone paying $50 plus dollars for 3 months) ... it's only for 3 months. Make it 6. Just some ideas. I like support and paying; but just my 2 sense. Sometimes high priced mods are chocked by the costs. I purchased for early support, but hope that it works well, you offer and upgrade path; paying $99 outright is kind of nuts for it being so new and limited. I mean this in good spirits :D

We appreciate the feedback, thanks for your support! :)

Can I move column (Position: left) to right and column (Position:Main) to left ? I mean they can change positions each other?
Also, how is price $35 for 3 months? what will happen after 3 months? I can not update mod or can not use it?

Can I move column (Position: left) to right and column (Position:Main) to left ? I mean they can change positions each other?
Also, how is price $35 for 3 months? what will happen after 3 months? I can not update mod or can not use it?

There currently isn’t a setting to switch positions but you can easily do it with CSS. The setting will be added to the next version. Yea, you can keep the add-on installed after your license expires, you will only stop receiving updates.

Just a few quick questions. Are the latest threads ordered by thread creation date or is there an option to order them like that? I just want to be sure the order won't be influenced by the latest posts to the threads. Also, are the latest threads in full display view so that users can see at a glance their avatars on threads they've posted to? Or is that an option? Is there a maximum number of threads that can be displayed? If I put this on my homepage, can I easily resize it? In other words, I don't want to be restricted to that narrow box/panel I see in the image example, so that users would have to keep constantly scrolling if I wanted to display a long list of latest threads. Thank you

Last edited:
Just a few quick questions. Are the latest threads ordered by thread creation date or is there an option to order them like that? I just want to be sure the order won't be influenced by the latest posts to the threads. Also, are the latest threads in full display view so that users can see at a glance their avatars on threads they've posted to? Or is that an option? Is there a maximum number of threads that can be displayed? If I put this on my homepage, can I easily resize it? In other words, I don't want to be restricted to that narrow box/panel I see in the image example, so that users would have to keep constantly scrolling if I wanted to display a long list of latest threads. Thank you

Latest threads are ordered by creation date, there’s also latest posts which are ordered by last post date. It currently displays the avatar of the thread starter/last reply. You can control the amount of threads to display. Yea, you can easily resize it with CSS.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the full view/avatar thing is a a must, because my users would immediately start asking about it. Hopefully it's something you can add in the future. Thanks again

Top Bottom