Addon to replace Stop Forum Spam?

creativeforge

Hi all, I'm wondering if there exists an addon that could serve as a Stop Forum Spam "lite?"

QUOTE: "It looks like the Stop Forum Spam plugin doesn’t give us control over which warning flags get counted? If that’s the case, then I guess there’s not much we can do, since I want to keep the “previously banned user” rejection, so we’d have to keep the Moderation number at 1. I wonder if there’s an alternate plugin that gives us better control, rather than just counting warning flags that we can’t specify?"

We use [OzzModz] Registration Spaminator 2.1.1 on our forum, but I don't offer much settings in that regards.

Anyone? Thanks!

QUOTE: "It looks like the Stop Forum Spam plugin doesn’t give us control over which warning flags get counted? If that’s the case, then I guess there’s not much we can do, since I want to keep the “previously banned user” rejection, so we’d have to keep the Moderation number at 1. I wonder if there’s an alternate plugin that gives us better control, rather than just counting warning flags that we can’t specify?"
Did you check out this add-on? It takes care of exactly the problem you're describing.

Top Bottom