Add-on Addon to automatically select language on IP location?

Alpha1

Is there an addon to automatically select language based upon the IP address/ location of the user?

This addon use browser language settings when setup visitor.
I like so much this addon. (one of my essentials)
I loathe the sites (many of them important sites like Google, Facebook, etc) that use Geo IP location to show you content in certain languages according your IP. why?
Very annoying experience for foreigners who live in other countries and don't want to see everything in local languages. always trying to change the language is a big problem.

Is there an addon to automatically select language based upon the IP address/ location of the user?
Wouldn't it be a little better to detect and select the language based on the browser language setting? That way if I vacationed to Mexico but my browser settings were still in English I would still be able to read your site?

Wouldn't it be a little better to detect and select the language based on the browser language setting?
This should be the normal way. Sure.
I don't know what are thinking the big companies.
if you Daniel come to Hong Kong and you will find something in Google, Paypal, Facebook, etc, you will see absolutely everything in Traditional Chinese first.
Find the way to switch it to your language is a pain. super annoying experience for people who travel frequently.

Top Bottom