Addon navbar links when link hidden

Autonamus

Hey all,

I have a few issues with addons spamming my navbar with links, as such I have hidden said links with css like so.
HTML:
.navTabs .navTab.tabid
{
    display: none;
}

Now, my problem with that is the sublinks also vanish when you load the page. sometimes those are important and I would like to keep them.

Anyway I could go about fixing this? adding them into one navbar entry for example and as such each addon would still gain it's respective sub nav menus.

Would this be possible?

While this is helpful. I am still actually drawing a blank on a few things.

Say I have 4 addons.

and those 4 addons each have 2 sub navs

While all pilled under 1 tab called "quick links"
- Quick links

While addon an addon 1 age was loaded it would show the quick links navtab as selected and only show addon 1's sub pages. like so.

2012-10-19_03-21-49.png

And the tab when on another none addon page would look like this.

2012-10-19_03-24-26.png

he main thing I DONT want is for other addons sub navs to be in other addons.
If I made a hash of explaining this then I shall try again. just lemme know.

While I see how editing the routes would work, placing them under the tab, how would I make it so that addon specific secondary tabs only show on the addon they're for. I like this feature but I am seeing some major drawbacks to it. when my site was vBulletin 3 we had a simple HTML tab made in the header that had links to all out "not vital but useful pages" I could do the same again but I want to be able to utilise the secondary links as you'd expect.

Is exactly what I want possible or should I just move away from it?
I have both route changer and nodes and tabs but I don't see how either of those will help with what I want.

While I see how editing the routes would work, placing them under the tab, how would I make it so that addon specific secondary tabs only show on the addon they're for. I like this feature but I am seeing some major drawbacks to it. when my site was vBulletin 3 we had a simple HTML tab made in the header that had links to all out "not vital but useful pages" I could do the same again but I want to be able to utilise the secondary links as you'd expect.

Is exactly what I want possible or should I just move away from it?
I have both route changer and nodes and tabs but I don't see how either of those will help with what I want.

No such option. You should have separate tabs if you want them to have different secondary links.

Top Bottom