XF 2.1 Addon Listing Cache?

eva2000

Trying to figure out if my issue is with an addon or native Xenforo latest 2.1 on my private test Xenforo instance. Wondering if Addon listing cache is the problem ? And how to clear, rebuild and/or troubleshoot this?

Issue

Trying to individually disable an addon and on run job redirect, the addon is still listed as enabled and not disabled. The only way to disable the specific addon and show it as disabled is to hit disable all addons link which gives message prompt for

Are you sure you want to disable all add-ons?

Note: This action will overwrite the previously cached disabled add-ons list.

1602847854399.webp

and then hit enable all addons but uncheck the box for the addon which I wanted disabled

1602848114724.webp

1602847909332.webp

Anyone else ever come across this issue ?

None of my add-ons touch the add-on enable/disable functionality (beyond some install/rebuild listeners). Installing or upgrade add-ons however rebuilds the add-on enabled cache so that might have been what it was?

None of my add-ons touch the add-on enable/disable functionality (beyond some install/rebuild listeners). Installing or upgrade add-ons however rebuilds the add-on enabled cache so that might have been what it was?
Yeah it's strange previously rebuilding addons wouldn't work either with above outlined issue. But seems it's working now. Wonder if it's related to Redis PHP extension?

Top Bottom