Add-on Addon for showing some stats of registrations?

Hello, @Robert9 !

This is something we would consider to develop and release here on XenForo.com as a free resource. Please elaborate further, where would you prefer to have the stats shown, what kind of admin options you would prefer etc. and we will consider them and start the development asap.

Thank you!

Hello, @Robert9 !

This is something we would consider to develop and release here on XenForo.com as a free resource. Please elaborate further, where would you prefer to have the stats shown, what kind of admin options you would prefer etc. and we will consider them and start the development asap.

Thank you!
Thanks for your offer. I would also support this project and could provide you some details how I would imagine this addon.

Please just reply back. :)

Xenforo itself has a statistics system in tools page. where you can check the registrations in the period of time that you want.

anyway, if a "daily" and "weekly" and "monthly" statistics (as shown in attached image) is enough for you and you also are using widget framework, you may download this freely:
https://xen-pro.com/products/ha-wf-widgets.13/
(because I had no plan to update it, I removed it from xenforo)

Attachments

• 2016-07-07_03-13-52.webp
    2016-07-07_03-13-52.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 16
Hello, everyone!

Thanks for your offer. I would also support this project and could provide you some details how I would imagine this addon.

Please just reply back. :)

Sure, please provide your thoughts and we can discuss it here.

Thank you!

anyway, if a "daily" and "weekly" and "monthly" statistics (as shown in attached image) is enough for you and you also are using widget framework, you may download this freely:
https://xen-pro.com/products/ha-wf-widgets.13/
(because I had no plan to update it, I removed it from xenforo)
I've integrated this into my own statistics block. Daily, weekly and monthly is more than enough for me.

Here's how it looks with my other statistics
Screenshot_20170524-182549~01.webp

I am new to widgets and am trying to generate a responsive design for basic message board stats. I would like to be able to put the stats below the forum list and display correctly from full width to most narrow width supported.

I think this should be doable with inline block divs and media queries. Has anyone done this sort of thing? Here are the three layouts I have mocked up to check the design images.

The narrow width design is essentially the same as the current side bar targeted widget.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom