1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Additional support forum

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by steven s, Sep 28, 2010.

1. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

It's probably there, just not visible yet.
    But just in case, I'd think there needs to be a couple additional support forums added.
    • Installation problems and questions
    • Importing problems and questions (vB3.x)
    • ???

Dragonfly likes this.
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

You mean for this site? I'm sure that Kier, Mike and Ashley have it all worked out. :)

3. steven s

No. vb.com silly. :)
    I'm sure they have it all worked out too. Just putting in my 0.02 worth.
    Could be one of those little things, like leaving the oven on when leaving the house.

4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Poltergeist

Poltergeist Active Member

Why have those areas open for posting when no has the software? Wait and see what the site looks like on Oct. 5th.

TrixieTang likes this.
  6. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

And you don't think it's a bit silly to assume the guys haven't thought about opening those extra forums when it's due? :D

7. steven s

It was just a suggestion.
    I assume they will have new sections visible by then. It was just a friendly reminder.

dutchbb likes this.
  8. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I agree Steven, it's not a silly idea at all to open up a general support type forum now, there are already people asking some basic What if? Can I? type questions that could be better in a support forum than either suggestions or bugs or discussions.

Just a thought :)