• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Additional smilies/icons by shelley

gldtn

Hello Shelley,

I thing I had some matching smilies/icons for the current xenforo pack that you created, but I can't seem to find them.. I wanted the right arrow, exclamation, yellow carded, red carded, and idea icons.

Do you have matching one or if it's not to much to ask, is it possible to create some?

Thanks a lot!

Hello Shelley,

I thing I had some matching smilies/icons for the current xenforo pack that you created, but I can't seem to find them.. I wanted the right arrow, exclamation, yellow carded, red carded, and idea icons.

Do you have matching one or if it's not to much to ask, is it possible to create some?

Thanks a lot!

I don't ever recall designing those icons/smilies you mentioned in the theme of the xenforo smilies, infact I'm quite sure of it. However, when bbsmiley.com was live I did go ahead and design a higher sized set (or began to) with animations but since abandoned those.

bbsmiley_smilies_sliced.webp

As you can see the ones your requesting never did get designed or made it into the higher sized 20px squared pack. Whether they make it into the extended pack is another story. Does xenforo now have an infraction system? I'm not sure, i haven't checked as for the other requests it's not something i would post in the request area as they are smilies which xenforo have rights to distribute, not me. They own the rights.

If you want to see any smilies into the pack (I'm not promising they'll make it into the pack) but you are more than free to make your suggestions in this thread. Afterwhich, Once I've completed the pack I'll send them to the devs.

I'm sorry, like I said, I was not sure if you did or not, I thought I had something similar designed by you at some point. I'll attempt to request at the right thread.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply!

Top Bottom