Lack of interest Additional plugins required to display all media - Flash Uploader

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

rellek

Hi,

I'm currently using a MacBook with Firefox 4. And I didn't install Flash. If I really need it for Piwik, I go Chrome.

Anyway... On every page that has a editor, I get this warning that states I have to install a plugin in order to make the page look correctly. Firefox is speaking of the Flash plugin because of the flash uploader. Fine.
But I today saw a WordPress which has by default a Flash-uploader as well and it was disabled (because I don't have Flash installed). So no message.

I would love to see this in XF as well.

PS: I was unsure if it's supposed to be a suggestion or a bug report... Feel free to move if you don't agree it to be a bug report :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi,

I'm currently using a MacBook with Firefox 4. And I didn't install Flash. If I really need it for Piwik, I go Chrome.

Anyway... On every page that has a editor, I get this warning that states I have to install a plugin in order to make the page look correctly. Firefox is speaking of the Flash plugin because of the flash uploader. Fine.
But I today saw a WordPress which has by default a Flash-uploader as well and it was disabled (because I don't have Flash installed). So no message.

I would love to see this in XF as well.

PS: I was unsure if it's supposed to be a suggestion or a bug report... Feel free to move if you don't agree it to be a bug report :)

Definately a Suggestion ;)

Top Bottom