XF 2.0 Adding own buttons to the Editor Toolbar

Take a look at [KL] Editor Manager from @katsulynx.

From what I've seen so far, it's excellent and... free for non commercial use!!

Thanks for the quick return but I'm not able to put my custom BB code on the editor toolbar.
In fact, I just want to add my custom BBcode FA icon on my toolbar:

1527262591901.webp

1527262625977.webp

I added this code in my CSS sheet (extra.less):

CSS:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_1win:before {
    content: "\f087";
    color: green;
}

Here is a capture of the custom BB code:

1527262724986.webp

Thanks for your help and your quick return. :)

It's pretty straightforward. When setting up your BB Code, give it an editor icon - a Font Awesome icon in your case. If you do that, it'll show up in the Editor Toolbar Layout menu and you can normally drag & drop it into the toolbars. No extra css needed whatsoever.

It's pretty straightforward. When setting up your BB Code, give it an editor icon - a Font Awesome icon in your case. If you do that, it'll show up in the Editor Toolbar Layout menu and you can normally drag & drop it into the toolbars. No extra css needed whatsoever.

I followed your instructions as you can see on the below captures but no change:

1527337064743.webp

If I drag & drop this BBcode to "insert", I only can see "win" as a word and not as an icon but additionnaly, I would like to put it on the toolbar and not on the drop down menu you know.

1527337191156.webp

What's wrong you think?

I have set up a custom BBcode and included a button (image) in the bbcode manager.

However, the button does not show in the editor toolbar menu at all. Suggestions?

float-image-wrap.webp
button-for-image-wrap.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom