Lack of interest Adding more Webmaster tools to xenforo

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Codeless

Hello I have suggestions I don't know other peoples like or not but everyone do it after setup a forum or a website

1- Adding Bing Webmaster tools also in admin cp like Google webmaster
2- Adding Yandex Webmaster Tools (Widely used in Russian sections )
3- Adding Baidu Webmaster tools ( Used in chines region )
5- Ping sitemap to all search engines mentioned above
6- Adding option to No-follow attribute to all content posted by users (Maybe not useful but its protect from spammers who want to get some backlinks )
7- Adding option multi-select threads & posts while moderation to make it easier like vBulletin

its just my mind maybe other people's says this not useful but near me, everyone when making a website they use Bing also and Russia China big nations its depends on Xenfor they maybe can ignore them . also this work we can do via templet customization

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have set Moderation on whole forums to avoid spam . so if someone posts anything on the forum it will go to moderation . my forum has heavy traffic like daily 40K to 70K visitors and more than 500+ posts 400+ threads .
so I read thread fast and decide I have to delete them or approve them

in vb, i click simply Approve and all threads marked on approving then I scroll and keep reading which one I have to delete. so less then 10% is spam .
in Xen for, i have to click one by one to approve .
Mass selection option is not available

Top Bottom