1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding Elastic Search to licence

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by rwm1962, Sep 15, 2014.

1. rwm1962

rwm1962 Active Member

I already have a licence for Xenforo. It's very likely I'm going to upgrade from shared hosting to a VPS. When I do I want to add Elastic Search. Doing a test purchase I can't add it to the cart on it's own.

How do I get it added to my current licence?

2. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

There is a link for this in your customer area.

Attached Files:

3. rwm1962

rwm1962 Active Member

Same problem - it automatically adds the full XF licence at $140. I've already got that.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's impossible to add a new license to an existing license when clicking the ''Purchase extras/extensions' link.

These are the only options available.

upload_2014-9-15_19-25-18.png

5. rwm1962

rwm1962 Active Member

Is that Broganese for 'You're stuffed'? ;)

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you want to PM me your customer account log in I can take a look to see if there's a problem.

7. rwm1962

rwm1962 Active Member

Thanks will do. Although I need to get my VPS sorted before I pull the trigger on the purchase.

I also need a 2nd XF license (+Elastic) for a 2nd forum I'm migrating over. I'll make sure I buy the 2 together for that one

8. rwm1962

rwm1962 Active Member

Sorted! I cleared my cart & logged out & back in to make sure I had the right password for you & had another go & it worked ok. My first attempt to add ES I wasn't logged in & the XF licence was also added. Seems you can't then stop it being added if you then log in - no matter how many times you remove from cart & try again. I added it again just now while I was logged out, then logged in & got caught in the same loop. Cart cookie issue?
    Thanks anyway!

Claudio likes this.