Added Hypster.com music widget to footer, style gets messed up

Rho Delta

The boldness of my text goes away when I add this widget to the footer. See the attached screenshots.
OldRow.webp
5tl6c.png

Here is the code I am using. This widget is incredible and lets you basically have a radio that plays on every page without reloading. I really want to figure out how to get it to work without messing with my css style.

Here is the code I put in the 2nd to last line in the footer:

Code:
<!--Hypster Music Player-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://scm.hypster.com/script.php" ><!--
//--></script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
SCMMusicPlayer.init("{'skin':'skins/black/skin.css','playback':{'autostart':'true','shuffle':'true','volume':'100'},'playlist':'5397352','placement':'bottom','showplaylist':'false'}");
//--></script>

Please help!

I just added to my local.... can't see any differences. I did add it after the <body tag>

Code:
<body{xen:if {$bodyClasses}, ' class="{$bodyClasses}"'}>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://scm.hypster.com/script.php" ><!--
//--></script>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
SCMMusicPlayer.init("{'skin':'skins/tunes/skin.css','playback':{'autostart':'false','shuffle':'false','volume':'100'},'playlist':'5403106','placement':'bottom','showplaylist':'false'}");
//--></script>
<xen:hook name="body">

Tried also with no negative results (well, at least to the GUI).

Thought it would've been perfect for one of my sites but then I saw that the 'bar' version of the widget ends up using an iframe with the player at the bottom (or top based on your settings) with your site in an iframe window. Not good for me because going to other sites the iframe is still present and the URLs in the browser never change.

If/when they restore the per-page widgets instead of the global browser bar I'll have to take another look.

Thought it would've been perfect for one of my sites but then I saw that the 'bar' version of the widget ends up using an iframe with the player at the bottom (or top based on your settings) with your site in an iframe window. Not good for me because going to other sites the iframe is still present and the URLs in the browser never change.

What is happening with you? It follows you to every site? Hmmmm.... Isn't doing it with me... Well, at least on localhost.

What is happening with you? It follows you to every site? Hmmmm.... Isn't doing it with me... Well, at least on localhost.
I tried the bar version at the bottom of the screen. Clicked on the XenForo link in my footer and, sure enough, the URL in the browser did not change and the player was still there. Using latest version of Chrome on Win7.

On one hand it is good so that you don't lose the song currently playing as you go page to page on the site you're visiting but it should be constrained to within the the domain specified.

Top Bottom