XF 1.4 add sub-menus (sub-links) under navbar

Betclever

Hello,

How can I add the sub-menu bar or the sub-links bar?

I took the class => navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks {

See print screen.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-01-21 à 18.14.46.webp
    Capture d’écran 2015-01-21 à 18.14.46.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 33
Here is my navigation template with the tab "forum"

Code:
<!-- forums -->
        <xen:if is="{$tabs.forums}">
            <li class="navTab forums {xen:if $tabs.forums.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">

<a href="{$tabs.forums.href}" class="navLink">{$tabs.forums.title}</a>
                <a href="{$tabs.forums.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>

<div class="{xen:if {$tabs.forums.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'} forumsTabLinks">
                    <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                        <h3>{$tabs.forums.title}</h3>
                        <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
                    </div>
                    <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                    <xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_forums">
                        <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><li><a href="{xen:link 'forums/-/mark-read', $forum, 'date={$serverTime}'}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase mark_forums_read}</a></li></xen:if>
                        <xen:if is="{$canSearch}"><li><a href="{xen:link search, '', 'type=post'}">{xen:phrase search_forums}</a></li></xen:if>
                        <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                            <li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/forums'}">{xen:phrase watched_forums}</a></li>
                            <li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>
                        </xen:if>
                        <li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>
                    </xen:hook>
                    </ul>
                </div>
            </li>
        </xen:if>

I'm sorry but I don't understand what I have to do... :/
I have tried to copy/paste the content on my previous style "flexile" to the new one but no change...

In fact, I don't want to add a tab but I just want to change the drop-down system to the view with the screen shoot I have attached so by default.

If it's not possible, this is a bug I have, when I move the mouse to "forum", the arrow doesn't appears but when I click on another tab and then move again to the tab "forum", the arrow appears.
I would like to know if it's possible to automatically view the drop-down menu when I move the mouse to the tab "forum" so same system as the other tabs?

Thanks.

It is not clear what you are asking.

Check the first att. on the first post.
I want a sub-menu instead drop-down menu.

Is this possible?

I attach a new file to show you what I want but this is customized but it doesn't matter. :)

In fact, the arrow on the tab "forum" only appears when I click on another tab and come back to this one with the mouse... This is terribly annoying and all of my members are asking me to change that system...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-01-23 à 06.20.31.webp
    Capture d’écran 2015-01-23 à 06.20.31.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom