• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add Staff Online into Members Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this code is still not working correctly...the members aspect works, but not the staff online. As Brogan said, "has omitted the separator (, ) between the names."

Thanks

For kicks edit the extra.css part of this:

Code:
.staffonlinelist li {
float: left;
margin-top: 3px;
}

to this:

Code:
.staffonlinelist li {
float: left;
margin-top: 3px;
margin-right: 5px;

}

I'm at work so a little hard to test and what not haha :)

OK - thanks Russ! will let you know. Also...once this forum increases its members, I would like to separate the staff online from the members online, like XF does. Is there a way to do this? I thought I saw it somewhere. thanks..

Once it grows you can just revert the template to the original state and it will go back to the default way XenForo has it.

Russ, editing the extra.css does nothing but move the name to the right because of the margin-right. What needs to be done is a separator between names, I just don't know where to put it in the code.

as for the other..looks like there is some different code to do what I need - having staff online and members online together is not something built in to the core of XF, unless I am mistaken.

Thanks

My staff online avatars are stacking vertically, not exactly the space saver I intended.
Did you add the last bit of code in the first post to extra.css? It sounds like you're missing a float:left snippit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom