Lack of interest Add search ability to "your content" page results

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Go to your profile and click FIND... (your posts, your threads)... or click Search and enter your username in the By field and leave the term blank. ;)

Yes these are option too but it would be better to be able to search your content from the "your content" page. And XF search by member does not bring up much from the past.

You're asking to search a set of search results, which is what the 'Your content' page is.

What is the use case that can't be achieved by the other available methods?

First, searching for my content through the search feature does not bring up as many posts vs the "my content page", even if I use specific dates.
Second, my content page just lists my post so I have to go through all of them to find what I'm looking for page after page.

IMHO, it would be great to bring up this particular page and also have the ability to search it since the regular search feature doesn't seem to pull up as many of my posts.

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot (896).webp
    Screenshot (896).webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 11
Top Bottom