RG70Hz

Hello, in the meantime you can edit the account_avatar template:
Find (line 45)
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.gravatarEnable">
Replace by
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.gravatarEnable AND $xf.visitor.isMemberOf([X, Y, Z])">
Where X, Y or Z are the usergroup IDs to which you authorize the use of Gravatar.
Is this the same for xenforo 1.2.x?

Hello, in the meantime you can edit the account_avatar template:
Find (line 45)
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.gravatarEnable">
Replace by
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.gravatarEnable AND $xf.visitor.isMemberOf([X, Y, Z])">
Where X, Y or Z are the usergroup IDs to which you authorize the use of Gravatar.
This is my section below. I just replace that with what you listed and it should now be enabled? I get errors when trying to use gravatar.

<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.gravatarEnable}">
<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_use_gravatar">{xen:phrase use_gravatar}:</label></dt>
<dd><input type="checkbox" name="use_gravatar" value="1" class="Disabler" id="ctrl_use_gravatar"{xen:checked '{$visitor.gravatar}'} />
<span id="ctrl_use_gravatar_Disabler">
<input type="text" name="gravatar" value="{$gravatarEmail}" class="textCtrl" />
</span>
</dd>
</dl>
</xen:if>

Sorry, i can't help you with XenForo 1.x version.
And most people won't be able to either... as it's LONG EOL and very few people use that old of a version. There are still a few sites on 1.5'ish.... but most of those admins don't participate very much here, and I doubt support (official) will be given on a software that was released over a decade ago.

And most people won't be able to either... as it's LONG EOL and very few people use that old of a version. There are still a few sites on 1.5'ish.... but most of those admins don't participate very much here, and I doubt support (official) will be given on a software that was released over a decade ago.
Thanks. I have it working now.

I think it's also wrong if I don't allow Avatars on "Registered" users why they would be allowed Gravatar. I've since disabled Gravatar as the use of Avatars is a site supporter feature and gravatar throws off this scenario.

Top Bottom