Lack of interest Add option to display "latest poll" in sidebar widget.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

dehness

A polling widget already exists but polls must be defined manually for displaying in the sidebar. This is great for important polls, but becomes tiresome if you're just using it to promote forum/thread activity, and reduces the utility of the feature whenever you let it get out of date.

I suggest adding an option that automatically shows the "latest poll" in the sidebar widget (with a link to the thread).

Alternatively, you could add a permissions controlled option during poll creation to "display this poll in the sidebar".

Cheers.

nb. @Chris D suggested it was worth requesting this feature so please don't jump up my ass about "unnecessary bloat" if you won't use it.

Last edited:
Upvote 6
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Or a way to grab the latest poll from a certain node (board)? I use polls before every stream to gauge what game people are feeling that day.

Top Bottom