Implemented Add option to Delete or Lock Discussion Thread when deleting Resource

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
There might be valuable information in the resource thread replies like tips, code examples, etc. I am against Delete option just to avoid losing the good stuff. I would rather prefer to see an option for the thread to be moved to some sort of archive.

There might be valuable information in the resource thread replies like tips, code examples, etc. I am against Delete option just to avoid losing the good stuff. I would rather prefer to see an option for the thread to be moved to some sort of archive.

That's why I suggested to have a Locked OR Delete function :)
For example, in the example thread I showed in the OP there is no valuable information. So that can easily be deleted. Of course if the author wants it, he can lock it.

That's why I suggested to have a Locked OR Delete function :)
For example, in the example thread I showed in the OP there is no valuable information. So that can easily be deleted. Of course if the author wants it, he can lock it.
Resource discussion thread deletions should be left to the forum admins not the uploader. That's what I meant.:barefoot:

Top Bottom