XF 2.0 Add-ons

Hey! I am new to Xenforo, and needing some assistance. So I've put in the Addon in the XF2 folder (xml) and then when I go to my admin.php and goto Add-ons it says "No add-ons are installed or available to be installed."

And for the rank tags,
So on my profile I'd have the Owner rank equip'd but I'd make my account "Staff member" but how can I move the "Staff Member" tag underneath my "Owner" tag? Atm it is like this

Assemblance
"Staff Member"
"Owner"
And I want it to be like this

Assemblance
"Owner"
"Staff Member"

Thanks!!

The XML file gets imported from the ACP. In order to install an addon you must upload whatever is inside the upload directory to your server. Sometimes the upload doesn't take and you have to do it again, i've had to do it on one occasion.

The XML file gets imported from the ACP. In order to install an addon you must upload whatever is inside the upload directory to your server. Sometimes the upload doesn't take and you have to do it again, i've had to do it on one occasion.
Where could I find the upload directory? sorry never done something like this before ahaha

Here is a screenshot with the ftp program of a current addon we have installed on our forum. You need to send the contents of the upload folder to your server, so you would access the upload folder and you'll see the contents on the left side bottom, the src folder. Then look on the right side which is the server itself, you'll see another src folder which is inside our forum directory, thats where all the addons are placed. So you would need to right click on src folder on left and click on upload. Click on merge files when asked. Once that is completed, access the addon section in the ACP and you should see where it shows that its not installable. addon install.webp

Top Bottom