Add-ons change of ownership

It's .com .net was my old wordpress blog for old xf addons I did a long time ago. I will say check back in a couple months for any updates as that how my current schedule looks.
Can I ask - if you didn't have time to address the products now, or in a relatively decent amount of time, why take on the project? All of Robbo's addon users could have just waited months on end for Robbo to get his **** in gear.

Asked back in November if he would transfer the projects when I had time. Then they were transferred in middle Jan after I already took on some other work since i didn't think it was going to happen. Robbo is moving on from Xenforo.

However @vbgamer45 - now you are aware of these do they need to be re-reported to your site? or are you happy with supporting these existing issues here? Sorry for asking, only there's a raft of questions/issues above, and with no real alternative product it leaves paying supporters high and dry.

However @vbgamer45 - now you are aware of these do they need to be re-reported to your site? or are you happy with supporting these existing issues here? Sorry for asking, only there's a raft of questions/issues above, and with no real alternative product it leaves paying supporters high and dry.

I would prefer that yes so I can have an idea of what needs to be done. I did spend about three hours the other day moving the site to my own server now.

Hello
i got a problem with Donation Manager Sidebar. When i disable permission to be hidden from Guest in donation manager, wee can still see donation widget in my side bar ... What can i do to fix that please ???

You will need to post in the relevant add-on discussion thread for support with it.

Asked back in November if he would transfer the projects when I had time. Then they were transferred in middle Jan after I already took on some other work since i didn't think it was going to happen. Robbo is moving on from Xenforo.
Hello,

Is there any point of purchasing this plugin right now? We haven't s seen an update since December 2012

Also back in Mid January you said it will take you months to get up to speed. Its now mid April any update on your progress?

Also waiting to hear Back. This addon deserves more than this really, there is no alternative to Donation Manager integrated into goals, user criteria, etc.. etc.. :|
XF 1.5 there addon seems to fail on more common basis on several people's isntalls (including mine), i really hope this doesn't get flushed away when i have over 5K donated via it on my website, set on user upgrades, trophies, etc... via its own criteria.

A replacement to the Donation Manager is almost complete and will be available soon. Just giving it some final touches and the like.

giphy.gif

Yeah the failures are random and i wasn't able to reproduce yet, so whatever needs attention won't be as easy as get a log. =/
Same here, it sometimes doesn't record donations making us look like we are being sneaky.. Other times the goals randomly reset in the middle of the month.. Other times it shows all totally bogus values in the totals received by member etc. Sometime the donate button goes all wonky and moves off center. The list just goes on and on.

Top Bottom