Add-on to Solve Emoji Issues in XenForo v2.2.12

Add-on to Solve Emoji Issues in XenForo v2.2.12 1.0

No permission to download

leftspace89

leftspace89 submitted a new resource:

Add-on to Solve Emoji Issues in XenForo v2.2.12 - Our add-on helps you solve the issue with emojis in XenForo v2.2.12

Hey there!

We've created this add-on to help you solve the issue with emojis in XenForo v2.2.12. With it, you'll be able to keep using your emojis without any problem, even if you've had difficulties with them recently.

Thanks for using our add-on! Let us know if you have any questions.

Read more about this resource...

Is this to make the emojis not get placed in front of the cursor - making you have to move it around to keep typing??

Thanks for this add-on!

When the default CDN (maxcdn) XF used for Twemoji went caput, I simply added the jsdelivr CDN source to the "Host from following location" Emoji Settings, but this add-on also addresses other issues with sets such as Emojione and I assume some added enhancements to the Twemoji set, correct?

You should add what problems this add-on actually addresses so that non-technical users or even technical users don't have to sift through the code or search the XF community forum for answers ;)

What does this plugin do? Some emojis in shared messages cause the browser to crash. Some people share hundreds of emojis in a single post, causing the browser to crash. How can I solve it?

Top Bottom