XF 2.0 Add-On Template Modification Cache

I've created an add-on that has a few options and some template modifications. The options directly correlate to the template modifications, in other words, when an option is changed the template modification may add a class to certain html elements.

The issue I'm having is there is some caching going on that does not make these changes immediate. So either the added class will appear when it shouldn't or vice versa for a while till the cache clears (usually takes many hard refreshes). I've turned opcache off and also tried setting revalidate_freq to 0, neither of which worked. I've also added
Code:
$config['cache']['enabled'] = false;

If I go into the template modifications and either re save or turn off and back on, it all works.

Is there something I need to do within my addon so that when options are changed the template modifications are updated appropriately?

Bumping this, I tested on another forum and found the same issue. Has anyone else ran into this issue? And has anyone resolved it?

What do I need to do within my add-on to get templates to refresh?

I'm having this same issue with a similar add-on I've created. Did you ever figure out how to overcome this?

Top Bottom