Add-on add-on enabling users to see who reported them and for what

lashman

is there an add-on (for XF2.0) that enables users (as a permission, preferably) to see reports made on their content? similar to how it's possible to view warnings and warning details right now?

i'm talking about something that would add another tab to user's profile view with "REPORTS" and enable everyone with a permission of "View Reports" (including the user themselves - so they can see who reported them and for what) to see details of each report in a similar fashion to warnings?

something like this (just a mockup):

what i'm specifically looking for is to give a certain user group the ability to view reports for other users (including themselves, so they can see the reports their content received too) ... but without the ability to edit, resolve or delete them, just view all the details ... without giving everyone access to the moderator bar

hope i managed to describe it clearly

thanks in advance :)

I'm actually a member of your forum. :p I know you want an add-on that allows users to view all reports. @Xon has an add-on in private beta called Report Improvements for XF2. One of the many things it does is add a permission for viewing the report center. This would enable you to allow a certain usergroup to view the report center. This is the next best thing.

Last edited:
I'm actually a member of your forum. :p I know you want an add-on that allows users to view all reports. @Xon has an add-on in private beta called Report Improvements for XF2. One of the many things it does is add a permission for viewing the report center. This would enable you to allow a certain usergroup to view the report center. This is the next best thing.

I know you want an add-on that allows users to view all reports.
Here is the XF1 version so you can read about what it does:

oh, hi there :)

but yeah - that's not quite what we need, unfortunately :(

Top Bottom