XF 2.1 Add Forum List to Forums navigation bar? How?

gogo

A picture explains what I mean:

1588252816108.png

America, Europe, Asia are categories. Forums list could be multi-leveled.

All nodes need to be under a single master category in order to show them all with a single navigation entry.

I never designed my nodes as

Code:
All Forums  <-- I don't have this node
  Cat 1
    Forum 11
    Forum 12
    Forum 13
  Cat 2
    Forum 21
    Forum 22
    Forum 23

And I don't think anyone will design their nodes in that way.. Last time I could do it without adding one category after another manually.. There must be a way to do it...

Last edited:
Last time (just a couple of months ago) I added a new Navigation tab (actually promoted the Find threads to top navigation level by removing its Parent navigation entry. And then added the node tree in this tab.

The drop-down menu was long as I got almost 50-60 nodes (cats, forums, sub-forums, etc.) but it's useful.. In mobile version, the side menu also shows this long node tree under the Find threads menu..

I was a newbie to xenforo especially a few months ago so I did nothing complicated. But the problem is, I forgot what I actually did. I did google a bit for achieving that though and the method should not be complicated..

Memories tell me that I chose Node, not Basic. So I just chose a node? But as Brogan said, unless all nodes are added under a master node, it's not possible to show all nodes.

What happened?

I didn't use any add-ons for achieving this and I wonder there exists such kind of add-on in market.

Top Bottom