• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add edit user links on popup card to member

Allan

Add edit user link on popup card to member

• In "member_card" template, find:
Code:
<h3 class="username"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{$user.username}</a></h3>
  • Replace with:
Code:
<h3 class="username"><a href="{xen:link members, $user}">{$user.username}</a> <xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">
<font size="1"><a href="admin.php?users/{$user.username}.{$user.user_id}/edit">({xen:phrase edit_user})</a></font>
</xen:if></h3>

edit.gif
PS: Only show for administrators

Looks like this has changed.

Look for:

<h3 class="username"><xen:username user="$user" class="NoOverlay" /></h3>

and replace with:

Code:
<h3 class="username"><xen:username user="$user" class="NoOverlay" /><xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">

<font size="1"><a href="admin.php?users/{$user.username}.{$user.user_id}/edit">({xen:phrase edit_user})</a></font>

</xen:if></h3>

i had an issue w/ the font size so I move them to the bottom of the card under last activity.

at the bottom just above
Code:
    </div>

<a class="close OverlayCloser"></a>
</div>

add

Code:
        <xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">
            <div class="userLinks">
                Mod Links:
                <a href="admin.php?banning/users/{$user.username}.{$user.user_id}/add">{xen:phrase ban_user}</a>
                <a href="admin.php?users/{$user.username}.{$user.user_id}/edit">{xen:phrase edit_user}</a>
            </div>
        </xen:if>

thanks, exactly what i was looking for

Attachments

• Screenshot_links.webp
    Screenshot_links.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom