Lack of interest Add Configurable Delay Before Email Notifications and Alerts

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Steve Freides

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
OK - I've been using XF for over a year now and didn't know that functionality was available.

I edited the post while viewing it in context, went back to the moderation queue, approved it, and my changes were overwritten. Not surprising, I suppose.

-S-

Once you have edited the post, if you refresh the moderation queue then your changes will then be visible in there. If you don't refresh (e.g. if you had opened a separate browser window) then in that case the changes will be overwritten

But it may be best to not go back to MQ after the edits, just approve it from the post itself

This goes back to my other request, to be able to delay email notifications. There are some things I want to be able to have a moment to think about before the post goes out in notifications.

Life's tough - I'll figure it out. :)

Thanks, everyone.

-S-

Once you have edited the post, if you refresh the moderation queue then your changes will then be visible in there. If you don't refresh (e.g. if you had opened a separate browser window) then in that case the changes will be overwritten
This is good information - thank you very much.

-S-

I would also love that link to include a path to the forum it's going to be posted in. I use New Posts to monitor forum traffic, but I also have a couple of forums excluded from New Posts - it would help me to see if the post I'm moderating is one I'm going to see again in New Posts in a moment or not.

-S-

Top Bottom