Add Co-Owners On A Thread!

ShinyArrow

117F996B-3A89-45BE-9B45-097613A33E66.webp

Hi! Recently I’ve seen multiple people working together on a suggestion, competition or another thread. Right now it isn’t possible to work together on a thread and post it together, you can only create a thread alone. I suggest to make it possible to work together with someone else on a thread.

Why should this be a feature?
As I already mentioned it isn’t possible to work with someone else together on a thread. You have to make a document or something else if you want to make something together. Only one of all the people who have worked on the thread will receive their ‘credits’. Because only one will post the thread. Of course you can tag the people with who you worked on the thread, but they don’t receive any likes or other ‘credits’. If you can post a thread together, everyone get their deserved credits.

How will it work?
After you’ve clicked on ‘Post Thread’ you’ll get a setting on the top of the thread with the question: ‘Do you want co-owners?’ or something related to that. You can choose with who you want to work together on the thread. The one you invited to work with, will receive a notification where they can accept or deny your invite. Since you’re working together on the thread, you can save the thread and edit it later before posting it. When the thread has been posted, all co-owners will receive likes and alerts from the thread and can edit the thread.

~ ShinyArrow

Upvote 9
You could try this add-on:
But yes, I voted.

Last edited:
In Git you have the "fork and submit pull request" which allows you to edit your own version and then suggest it as an edit to the existing one. This would also be cool to have. So you could edit someone else's thread in a different place and then have buttons to suggest the original author a specific edit, etc. It turns into Git pretty quickly but it would be a nice workflow for tutorials and rule pages, etc.

Voted!

Top Bottom