Duplicate Add advertisement position in head tag

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Agreed. An excellent way to add GAM headinclude codes or other header code, positioned immediately prior to the closing head tag.

Having a similar ad position for footer ad codes would be great too, positioned immediately prior to the closing body tag.

Agreed. An excellent way to add GAM headinclude codes or other header code, positioned immediately prior to the closing head tag.

Having a similar ad position for footer ad codes would be great too, positioned immediately prior to the closing body tag.
Please like the first post so it can be considered in future updates.

Also, I forgot to mention, Facebook Pixel runs in the head tag and I just made a new suggestion which is quite handy as well in dealing with tracking campaigns as well as selling ad space on pages that advertisers wouldn't mind being shown in (such as conversations, which are a nono for Adsense because they can't be crawled, but a car dealership might not mind being in the sidebar).

Already suggested :)

Thanks, my first suggestion was a duplicate, but, enabling/disabling ads in certain templates basis should still be considered as you can use Facebook Pixel in many ways (track registrations, etc.) and not a global option. Without it being a template-based option, as I need to select the ad position (let's say <head> was implemented, I'd still need to use this code in PAGE_CONTAINTER to track Facebook signup campaigns:

HTML:
<xf:if is="$template == 'register_complete'">
<script>
  fbq('track', 'CompleteRegistration');
</script>
</xf:if>

As "Prevent ads showing in these templates" is a global option and not an ad-by-ad position basis. Furthermore, it should be changed to Prevent OR only enable to be shown on these templates:

That way, I could create a <head> ad like you mentioned in the duplicate and enable Facebook Pixel to only be shown on register_complete.

I'm glad I didn't combine the two so that this later wouldn't be completely ignored. :)

Top Bottom