AdBlock Detected Tracker & Statistics

AdBlock Detected Tracker & Statistics [Paid] v1.4.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
@gavpeds it is just the wutime_adblock_prompt_message phrase you need to edit.
Just installed 1.4.0 - I don't have that phrase? heh Using english. Also, while i see it's tracking some adblocking people, it's saying i'm clear using ublock origin. Hmm.. doesn't seem to care about brave browser shields blocking.

Unless I have something set funny. I do see that it is logging some people as blocking.

Last edited:
I'm using an Adblock but the log has my username and clear. What exactly does clear mean?

Also, is there a way to block people from using an Adblock? I know I can set the user group permission to do this, but I can't do so with guests.

I'm using an Adblock but the log has my username and clear. What exactly does clear mean?

Clear means that user or guest is not using an ad blocker.

Also, is there a way to block people from using an Adblock? I know I can set the user group permission to do this, but I can't do so with guests.

That is what this add-on does...

It allows you to display an overlay or notice to those using ad blockers (that are currently detectable). This overlay can be set so that is is not closeable, making the site unusable for guests or members who are found to be using "detectable" ad-blockers. Ad blockers over the years have gotten very smart and some of them cannot be detected at this time. The majority of ad blockers are still detectable using the above linked add-on.

Top Bottom