XF 1.5 ad_sidebar_bottom and responsive design

Spartan

The ad_sidebar_bottom gets moved to the bottom on smaller mobile devices, obscuring the ad I have below the bottom breadcrumb.

Any way to change this?

image.webp image.webp

Which site/style is this for?

I checked two of your sites and there are major issues with the responsiveness - lots of layout and alignment problems.

Which site/style is this for?

I checked two of your sites and there are major issues with the responsiveness - lots of layout and alignment problems.

The modifications I made a few years ago to add the sidebar to all pages messes up the responsive design. So I'm try to use the widget add-on to a clean style to get this done.

I created a style ("mobile") for each site that has no custom modifications. It is this style that the responsive design works, but I noticed the issue mentioned above.

The mobile style shows four ads for me in the narrow view - one above the top breadcrumb, two above the bottom breadcrumb and one below it.

I don't see any ads being obscured or any overlapping.

The ad_sidebar_bottom gets moved to the bottom on smaller mobile devices, obscuring the ad I have below the bottom breadcrumb.

Pretty sure that's the way that responsive works.. the sidebar (which contains lower priority information) is displayed at the bottom of the site on responsive.
But, as for obscuring it.. I didn't have that issue on my iPhone 6 using IOS 9.0.2 (jailbroke) with Chrome.

Top Bottom