• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add-on Ad Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your banner able to place square banners below the forum statistics area.
Yes. But currently each position is limited to one banner. You can add more positions or use custom code to get around this.

yes, an uploaded banner
Sorry I misread, had just woken up. Try in style: margin: auto;

Just fixed the last bug for the next beta. It includes rotating banners, view and click counts and bug fixes.

Maybe I should have asked the question in another way.

This does rotate banners? I was thinking rotating banner at the top of the pages and static banners stacked up below the statistics area.

Yes. But currently each position is limited to one banner. You can add more positions or use custom code to get around this.

Sorry I misread, had just woken up. Try in style: margin: auto;

Just fixed the last bug for the next beta. It includes rotating banners, view and click counts and bug fixes.
Unknown-2.webp

Im not good at this. Like this is what you mean?

Maybe I should have asked the question in another way.

This does rotate banners? I was thinking rotating banner at the top of the pages and static banners stacked up below the statistics area.
This doesn't do any JS/AJAX rotating. One page load per ad view, either randomly or in order so each ad gets equal exposure. AJAX rotating is possibly with a custom code but would be for advanced users. Also, AJAX rotating ads are planned... a long with a lot of other stuff. I am currently updating the topics and will be releasing on the resource manager.

This doesn't do any JS/AJAX rotating. One page load per ad view, either randomly or in order so each ad gets equal exposure. AJAX rotating is possibly with a custom code but would be for advanced users. Also, AJAX rotating ads are planned... a long with a lot of other stuff. I am currently updating the topics and will be releasing on the resource manager.

I don't need ajax rotation. If it changes each time the screen is refreshed is good enough for me on rotation. Below the forum statistics area I would want a stack of square banners stacked up. You said that would require some code modification. I will see if I can find someone that can do that.

Not code modification. I mean using the custom code ad type. Would require custom HTML/CSS.

Version 1.0 Beta 2 Released
Remember to backup before updating. This is beta software!
  • added ad view and banner click counting
  • ads are now rotated to get equal exposure by default with the option to have them random
  • fixed bug with adding/editing positions
  • fixed a bug causing page criteria to not work properly in certain positions
  • fixed a bug causing more than one ad to show in a person when it wasn't meant to
  • fixed various cache issues
  • lots of refactoring under the hood

This topic is going to be locked. All discussion will be here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ad-manager.27985/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom